I didn't make a video demo for the AmpliFire version, but the sound is the same that for the others, which you can see/hear on those videos :
The idea behind this preset collection was to use as many different electric guitars/pickups as possible and make tonematch presets for each of them. So if you have an Ibanez with Bare Knuckle or EMG or DiMarzio pickups, or a Fender Stratocaster, or a Gibson Les Paul, the corresponding presets should work to give it a convincing acoustic simulation sound. Each preset uses its own IR .
I used my Yamaha acoustic guitar sound as a base, and made tonematches for the following electric guitars :
- Ibanez RG 520 QS with Bare Knuckle Holydiver (bridge) and Emerald (neck) pickups (5 presets)
- Variax JTV 89 with DiMarzio Norton and LiquiFire magnetic pickups (5 presets)
- Fender Stratocaster USA with Suhr pickups (5 presets)
- Schecter Damien Platinium FR with EMG pickups (3 presets)
- Ibanez RGIR20FE with EMG pickups (3 presets)
- JTV89 Variax models of acoustic guitar (1 preset), Telecaster (3 presets), Les Paul (3 presets) and Fender Stratocaster (4 presets)
- Gibson les Paul Standard with Burstbucker pickups (with split coil) (5 presets)
- Gibson SG 50th anniversary with Gibson 498T (bridge) and 490R (neck) pickups
- Ibanez J Custom RG8540ZD with Seymour Duncan pickups
Of course you can fine-tune the presets using the Graphic EQ, or change the effects settings (compression, reverb) as you wish.