I didn't record a proper video for my Quantum 1.0 presets, here's a short one for the 1.01 update :
See http://axefremen.blogspot.com/2015/09/quantum-10-presets.html for all the basic information.
What's new :
- I made my basic high gain lead & rhythm sounds brighter, I think they were too dark in version 1.0. This affects presets 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 17, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 35, 36, 45, 47, 49 in Bank A (with display offset = 1)
- preset 19 now has three scenes, with different whammy settings : scene 1 = 1 octave, scene 2 = 2 octaves, scene 3 = both, which generates funny intermodulation distortion and dissonant effects
- preset 94, which uses two custom mixes of new Ownhammer cabs (one is the Justin York Mesa 2x12, the other the Bogner 4x12, see the video for the recipes)
- preset 95, which also uses two new cab mixes from the Ownhammer Justin York Mesa cabs. I used it for the "Fountain of expression" solo (right click to open in a new tab) :
- preset 180 also uses the new Ownhammer Bogner 4x12 cab (recipe in the video)
- I also added an old version of the "With or without you" U2 preset, the one used for that video, with the "ebow" effect generated by one pitch block, and a sequencer pattern by the other. Amps and cab settings have been updated
There are also various minor tweaks here and there...